Apparently, the dad installed home security cameras after his daughter complained that “something bad” was bothering her.
It’s doubtful that he expected to actually see anything, but what he caught one evening as she played with her toys is beyond creepy.
Doll blinks and nods head.
Then something just as odd happens while she is coloring four days later! Could they be living in a haunted house, or does the evil stem from the spooky doll?
#5 Watch the doll on the far right closely.
As you’ll see, it appears to move its head back and forth.
Prepare to jump out of your skin when the little girl begins to color!
#1 Anyone who’s used Craigslist knows that it can be a really useful tool for buying and selling stuff locally, but…
You have to get past all the unpleasant weirdos and scammers to enjoy it.
If you’ve sold anything on Craigslist, there’s a good chance you’ve been in the same situation the guy below is — approached by some strange guy, asking if they can PayPal you the money, then have an agent pick up the item at a later date. It’s clear as day they’re not legit to most people, but some newbies out there might fall prey.
Which is why this guy giving the scammer a taste of his own medicine is so satisfying.
#2 The complete title of the post copied verbatim is always a red flag that this is a bot.
Cleansing the body of toxins, especially the lungs, it’s great because it helps the proper functioning, and then we feel much better. Smokers should pay special attention to these tips.
Good lung function leads to better health and mood, and their occasional cleaning is great because every day we breathe various impurities from the air.
Cleansing treatment lasts for three days, but it does not hurt that some of the items include a regular routine.
The three-day detoxification:
– Two days before the start of the cleaning stop to eat and drink dairy products. The body must be cleaned of toxins from these products accumulated in the body.
– On the first day regimen drink a cup of herbal tea before bed. This will release toxins from the bowels. Keep in mind that the lungs during cleaning should not be burden with heavy physical activity.
– Before breakfast, drink 300 ml of water with two squeezed lemons. Then drink a 300 ml glass of grapefruit juice, but if the taste is too unpleasant to you, drink the same amount of pineapple juice. Juices of these fruits contain natural antioxidant that improves the functioning of the respiratory system.
– Between breakfast and lunch, drink 300 ml of carrot juice, because it will help to alkalize the blood during the three days of cleaning.
– At lunchtime drink 400 ml juice rich in potassium, because it acts as a tonic to clean the inside. Potassium is contained in bananas, apricots, pears…
– Before bedtime drink 400 ml of cranberry juice, it will help in the fight against bacteria in the lungs that can cause infection.
– Relax for 20 minutes in a hot bath for three days because toxins can be removed from the body through sweating.
– In a container with boiling water put five to ten drops of essential oil of eucalyptus and inhale with a towel over the head. Inhale the steam until the water cools down.
#1 Mysterious Missing Persons Case Resurfaces
In 1969, three people driving a 1950 Chevy were reported missing – and were never found. Only twelve months later, three more people went missing, all teens from Elk City, Oklahoma, this time driving in a brand new, blue 1969 Camaro which simply vanished. The case has remained open for close to forty years.
#2 Five Bodies Found In Lake
Highway patrol officers testing their sonar equipment at Foss Lake near Elk City, Oklahoma stumbled upon the rusting 1969 Camaro and a Chevrolet dating back to the 1950s. They later discovered three bodies, those of the teens in the Camaro, and two others.
#3 Brand New 1969 Camaro
Jimmy Williams, Leah Johnson, and Michael Rios went missing while on their way to a football game on November 20, 1970. Over 40 years later, William’s Chevy Camaro was found at the bottom of Foss Lake by police divers who were in the middle of a training exercise.
The other bodies were later identified as the remains of 69-year-old John Alva Porter and his friends Nora Duncan and Clebern Hammack. The discovery of two rusting vintage cars containing six bodies has reignited the mystery of how three teenagers and three other people vanished more than four decades ago
#4 Closure To The Mysteries
Their families were relieved to have some closure after all of this time, but many question the circumstances of these deaths. Locals are skeptical that these were simply two isolated accidents and are demanding other areas of the lake be searched as well.
#5 Was It Foul Play
Police can not rule out foul play in the two cases since they both appear to have happened in the same “eerily similar fashion” but at different times. Officers at the scene suggested that they may never know what actually happened so long ago to the cars and the victims, but they plan to investigate thoroughly.
#6 Divers Were Conducting Tests
Initially, divers were sent down to conduct training with a new sonar device when they hit upon the two sunken vehicles in the same location. Police divers were sent back down to investigate the cars before they were pulled out of the lake and the bones were discovered.